Friday, June 18, 2004

Woohh... this week, I had a very hard days. On Monday, I had a longest meeting at the office!! It start at 8.00 and ended at 16.30, and the "shock" is we still have to continue it at Tuesday!! Well, this time it took 2 1/2 hours. On Wednesday and today, once again "meeting" for 2 hours, each!! Oh my... well the result is my brain already likes a time bomb. According to Qisthy, my brain is in "Hanky Panky" condition. => Well, actually it's been 2 weeks now. Juju can be a witness =)

But not all time, is bad. Well, I had a great IJ gath last Sunday. As you all know, the gath is held in Plaza Semanggi. I went there with Lina but she must go to somewhere first, so I drop her and we agreed to meet there later. This time I met Tina from Bdg, *yoroshiku Tin*. But in the middle of gath, some girls had to go first. When the remain of us already bored to sit at food court, we decided to "travel" the plaza. We began to travel downstairs first and then upstairs again *like a lost child* =)
When we looking around at Centro, we found the necklace with an initial pendant on it. So, like a teenager fans *gomen buat yg emang mase teenager hehehe, lirik2 Lina*, most of us decided to buy the necklace with "Ichiban" initial on it. Lucky for some girls like Ming2 cause she had the same initial with her ichiban. And for me, I bought the necklace with T initial for Tomoya ^o^ v. Girls, dont forget to wear it to the next gath, okay?! You can see the photos at Dianne's blog. *Di, kirimin donk kalo sempet,onegai... hehehehe*
After that, we decided to go home. I stay with Ming2 and Lina, I have to go to PB, Lina and Ming2 also agreed, so the three of us go there with Ming2's car. Thanks Ming, for your lift *hope you not get bored ^_^ * Well, the funny part is we found out that I and Lina have the same relatives! Oh what a small world!

Tuesday, I had a graduation ceremony for my lovely students. Oh what a memorable moment. I cried a little bit when they sang "Bunda-Melly Goeslaw" and "Hymne Guru", which they dedicated to their parents and teachers. It's very touchy. Sad but what a wonderful moment. I had a flash image how far we've (the students and I) been through for the this last three years. Well, definitely I wont change my every single moment with them to something else.
Yesterday, the students decided to have a last moment together with dinner at Hanamasa Sports Mall. I go with them too. =)) We eat dinner there until 9 o'clock. After that, we stayed outside the restaurant for an hour to make pictures and changing email address ;pp And then most of us continue to go to Extreme. We stayed until 11.30, and then we go home. Another wonderful moments with them. * Gomen Ju kalo waktu itu kita jd ga bisa sms2an hehehe pdhl gw jg mo ngerumpi soal TOKIO neh v ^_~ *

Woww, what a long post I've made. Well, it's time for me to watch ichiban again ^o^ v oh I miss him so much. Gomen buat yg gw blom sempet kirim email yah, Gita, S'ley, gw bakal kirim email secepetnya.
Jya ne...

A Brand New Concept!! Again! 8:01 PM

**********


STAND ME UP!
Ciska
email me

CRAZY CHASE






ARIGATOU.. YUKI
adobe photoshop
blogger
brushes
fonts
photobucket
imageshack
haloscan