

Tuesday, September 21, 2004
HAPPY 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY, TOKIO!! TOKIO BANZAI!! \ ^o^ /
Yokatta!!! My new layout is finished!! And I really really love this one!! Althought I'm still a little bit feeling miss for the old one *wink2* but I really love this =D Hontou ni arigatou Ju...for a very lovely layout <3 <3 And you make it on time with TOKIO's debut date!! ~I'll miss your layout next time!! Pray that I can make it!!~ Well I'm still in the mood of TOKIO fever right now ^o^ v Since I received TOKIO's new album, I hardly hear or watch others than TOKIO =D Have a nice long weekend with the girls as usual ^^ I hardly think of work right now hehehe... Last Saturday I planned to go to Vq's place first to watch ARASHI, because now I already put Oh-chan in my top 10 list hehehe... Some girls already ask me how come since he so so difference from my type he3x Well, actually I already like him for a long time but I never can make my ARASHI list *don't know why* but I can tell you that Oh-chan is my ichiban in my ARASHI list. Maybe when I look at his face, it gives me a comfort feeling and I saw his dance at ARASHI's debut concert. And woww... never pay attention before that he can dance so great. His dance reminds me of Koichi's! Anyone complain?? *liatin Qisthy sambil lirik sana sini hihihi...* But finally we met at Kino and then go to Spice Garden to eat and Endah join us. After that 'my twin sister' came along and gave us a nice omiyage =D Then we go to Kino again to wait for Juju. *diitung2 hari itu gw n Vq 3x mondar mandir di Kino!* After that we go to Vq's place and meet Ming2 there. We plan to watch some vcds with Dianne but she got trapped in a traffic jam!! *poor Dianne ^_^ * so we wait and play something else *thanks Ju2 n Vq* meanwhile me and Juju open our precious package =D ~Arigatou Qis... to send it so fast!~ Unfortunately I couldn't met Ira cause I went home earlier with Mami *jam brapa datangnya tuh?* Sunday, Juju & me cut our hair at TA and then join Vq n Irene at WOM. After that we go around in TA until about 4PM (Irene left first). Meanwhile, me & Endah keep sending messages that makes me laugh a lot hehehe... *Udah nulis sampe halaman brp? wink2* Monday, I stayed at home feeling so great first cause Juju tell me that my new layout is ready to launch and my brother finally bring my cdrw!! ^^ but then feeling so miserable. My first post ~this is the second~ is missing!! Looks like when I published the post, it was cut out T_T so I write this post twice!! And when I tried my Nero program it was error reading etc etc and like it's not enough miserable, my brother said that my computer in the end have to be reinstall!! *toeng* OMG!! How come bad things came in a blast!! First my compo now my computer!! @_@ But today, don't make miserable things ruins my precious moment with Tomoya <3 Today we celebrating TOKIO’s 10th years anniversary!! Exactly 10 years ago, on this date TOKIO is debuting!! So I move my TOKIO’s banner up here and put the new one. Here they are:
Ju... let's pray harder to our all prayer list *wink2* And please pray for my 2 'homework' too!! Ndah... i'll wait for your new layout and ehem ehem... *ngakak guling2an* Vq.... koreografi Ohchan bener2 sugeee...... hehehe..... ;p Mam... Kame daku kirim ke Bandung abisnya neechannya melas2 mo ktemu hihihi... tapi cuman ampe jumat limit waktunya huahaha.... *kangen bo... kalo lama2* Di... akhirnya itu kissu2 blinkies nongol juga! arigatou yah muach muach *eh ini gw lho bukan tomochan!! hahaha...* Cha... arigatou for the blue omiyage =) udah dipejeng dgn rapi hehehe... Special Notes to Qisthy *ga boleh marah yah, hi3x* .... Error nya jangan ampe kelewatan doonnkkk *pletak2 pake sapu Tomoya, acung2in samurai Kame!!!!*
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|