

Thursday, February 24, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZUYA!!! today is a great day coz my love one is having his birthday ^^ here is the banners I made specially for him. With all of my heart, I represent this to you, Kazuya... ![]() ![]() And want to say thank you very much minna for the lovely banners, really feels like me who's having a b-day party ^o^ this one is from my 'mother in law' sankyuu mom *muach muach* ![]() and this one is from my TOKIO and SH soulmate, babyblue ^o~v *muach muach* ![]() Love you both ^__^ Neechaannn.... thank you so so much for the b-day gift!! *muach muach* you know how happy I am with that very unexpected gift ^o^ Laa...hontou ni arigatou for all your helps ^^ can't wait to another chat with you hehehe... Ra...thanks for the pics hehehe... ganbatte for your problems hope everything will be alright soon^^ Ndah...mana bannernya hihihihi... Moriko miss our chat, it's been a very long time ne... Fin thank you so much for the uchiwa *muachh* and the pics too *wink*
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|