

Tuesday, September 27, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN OF MY LIFE... HUA ZAI!! Two weeks i got a very hard busy days *fiuuhhh* rite now, i'm so so tired, there's a lot works i have to do in the upcoming months but rite now i'm in happy mode too!!! First i wanna say... VQ... Happy Birthday dear!!! Wish U The Best...GBU!! i'm really sorry i don't have a banner 4 you, you know i don't have any A&K pics >_< but i really wish that you will receive happiness all you can get!!! Last saturday, i met another 'twin sister' ^_^v i share the same name (both long and nick name) and also the same idol... JunJin!! So many similarity rite?? Cicha darlin u must meet her too ^o^v I met some funny people who share the same interest with me in Korean, and the time i spent with them, it's very funny!! I miss the usual gath and the girls >_< but i'm glad the gath i went also had lots of fun!! Chiqa ~my new twins~ brought me JunJin's poster!! *hugz her* Finally i got a poster of him <3<3 Not only that, when we drew some gifts, i got Tony An CD! I don't know him, he is JTL & HOT vocalist. My 1st reaction is... aahhh i don't want it, i want another gifts, even though there's a VCD bonus in it. But when i heard the songs at home, think i like it ^^ meanwhile Juju got BoA, i think she likes it too. *yeay* And i met Ahn Jae Wok's fans too, soo envy her, coz she knew him in person, and she come along with him every year during a camp tour, she said he is very generous and handsome aarggghh i wanna see him!! ~but not before the others, the line is quite long LOL~ Sunday... i got another gath *so busy huhhh* this time i'm celebrating Andy's B-day with all Andy's fans. This some of the pics: ![]() there's a b-day cake with AndyWorldClub's symbol on it <3 and there's some of the people who attend the party. And the last pic of 6 girls is me with the other 5 girls who will go to Malay as 1 group *yeay* And finally i met Emmy in person, a lovely friend who helped me a lot to manage all the troubles, so that i can able to go to see Andy *hugz her* This layout is dedicated fully to Andy. Andy... I LOVE YOU!! Just like what you asked in your latest song "Cai Suo I Ce Wo Ai Ni" I will SAY IT ONCE MORE... ANDY, I LOVE YOU!! Maybe i rarely talk about you with people or even don't listen to your songs or watch your movies everyday, but that doesn't mean i love you less. No one can ever replace your place in my heart and in my life. And i can't never imagine to live my life without knowing you, coz you already been there almost as long as i live. I grew up with having you in my heart and in my life. If i can live for a thousand years, i will love you that long. Andy... Wo Ai Ni I Wan Nien!!
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|