Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Journey Part 3

Hmmm... it's been a while since I promised to continue my stories. Well guess I'm in lazy mode lately and for some special reasons too, I don't feel good to do blogging thingy *sigh*
Yesterday I just started my holiday season ^^ YEAAHHH!!!! Finally I'm free from the office. Thank God for that, coz 2 last days at work was like 'sitting on the fireball' to me and all the rest ~thanks to my 'great' boss~
Okay just forget about work, I'll continue my story ^^
I WARNED YOU THIS IS A VERY VERY LONG POST!! ^___^

Day 3 ~ The Gathering~

I woke up very early at 4.00AM (means 3.00AM in Jakarta 0_o) that means I only sleep for 2-3 hours! We prepared our things, dressed up coz we will see Andy in person. Yeay!!
All the fans gathered in the lobby after breakfast at 8.00 then we go to Eastin Hotel where the gathering will be held. It's between my hotel and the airport.
You see... I spend most of my time in Malay, on the road between Ancasa Hotel to Airport. Couldn't go anywhere else @_@
That's why sadly, I couldn't give any of you omiyage, gomen ne minna m(_._)m
I only managed to bought 2 bottle of mineral water for Juju at 7eleven, lucky she didn't give any complain coz her omiyage only 2 cute bottle. *shy mode*

When we arrived at 9.00, we still have to wait until 11.00 for the hall to be open. So we stayed in the line and wait patiently. Then at 11.00 we are allowed to go inside the dinning hall. But before that, we must took off our camera & shut down the phone first ^^
I got the 1st table right next to the door and yes... first row to the stage ^o^v There were 8 of us in 1 table, we eat lunch first.
And we given the chance to buy Andy's official stuffs there ^__^
Yeah that's the only time and chance for me to spend my money *sweat*
I bought AWC 2006 Calendar ^__^ this year I got the calendar as a gift from May *hugzz* And I bought 1 set of Andy's unique collection like a stainless steel photo stand etc which got his face on it.
Also some of his official pictures ahhh I'm soooo excited coz all these stuffs only sale for AWC members, I couldn't see any of them in any store ^^

Not so long after that, the staff is went in, then we knew Andy will show up in any minute, I keep looking at them when my friend grabbed my hand and said that is was Felix that standing next to my chair! Then ~again~ my reaction was "HEEHHH??? I looked at them and still did not realize it again? I couldn't recognize Felix twice in 24 hours?? I must be blind >_<"

Then... Andy come in to the room and we all shout his name out loud ^^
And... WOW... it's only a meter away between where he stood to my chair!! And he is incredible sooo handsome!! He wearing a red coat, white t-shirt and jeans. He keeps smiling and greets us happily. He even looks right into the eyes one by one each people whom sit at the front tables, yeah including me!! *LOVE IS IN THE EYES*

Too bad and unfortunately for me I couldn't understand what he said but luckily some of my friends translated to me. After the greetings, Andy said to us, maybe some of us are meeting him face to face for the 1st time *yeah, Andy you're right! * He feels a little bit sorry for us that we met him when he had his moustache and beard on his face. He is joking that his handsomeness is reducing 'a tiny little bit' with a moustache, he emphasize the word 'tiny little bit' LOL

The reason for him to keep the moustache that he tied to a movie contract. That film titled "A Battle of Wit" ~ the movie with ShiWon, my little baby from Super Juniors ^^ ~, he said the shooting will continue until the end of year. He must be very tired with his entire super tight schedule!!

Yeah... he came to Malay from shooting place and after that he will fly back to continue the shoot. At 14th he will held another concert at Bangkok, continue shooting again and after that he must fly to Las Vegas for another concert.
And he did all of these things, even though he actually still in recovery for his feet. His feet got injured badly when he took a dangerous scene.
Even though he try to hidden his hurt and keep smiling and laughs, we all knew how bad the pain @_@ Several times, when he take a sit we managed to see that Andy try to walk or sit with his healthy feet first. Andy.. You really amazing you know!!

After some talking and Andy got a special gift from AWC Malay committee ~ a calligraphic poster and a heart picture made by red needle ~ finally we all got a chance to take a picture with him. O..M...G...!!! All of my dreams full filled!!
I got a last round to take the picture, a very fair habit decided by Andy that we whose sat in front rows already got the chance to keep an eye at him so the people who only able to see him from the far can take the picture first when Andy still fresh ^__^
Yeaaahh... can you imagine keep standing, smiling, take a bunch of pictures, shaking hands, talking to so many people, I lost my count already how much we all there.
I thought maybe 200-250 but just count this, there were 5 tables in one row and 8 tables in one line and there are 8 people in each of the table.
We had Andy's songs as a background during the photo sessions.

There's funny moments when Felix ~who act like a private photographer for Andy~ took the pictures, some of the fans asking him to join so there's Andy, the fans and Felix on the pictures. We all shoot by a Polaroid done by 3 different Andy's assistant including Felix.
When my turn finally came, I brought my gifts and stay in the line ^^ I'd been asked that I want to take a picture alone with Andy or with Felix. Well I kept thinking of it, while I still sat on my chair and my friend is asking the same question too.
Well personally, I want to have a picture just the 2 of us, coz I don't know when will I got the chance to take a picture with him again but at the other side, I like Felix too.
So when I already on the stage, I got my mind fixed and you can see by yourself in my pictures what decision I made ^___^v

And you know what, I managed to not crying at all ^__^ in fact I think I even lost all my mind at that time, all I can think of Andy is sooooooo handsome and it's real!!!
Yeah... the man of my life is standing in front of me, smiling, grabbing my hand and held my arm, saying "thank you, xie xie etc".
And what I thought earlier is true, I couldn't remember anything, I don't have time to cry, I even lost my ability to speak, all I can say to him is only "thank you"!!!
He must be confuse why I only repeating what he said to me LOL

After all the excitement and happy moments, we scream when the last medley song is on air. It's "17th Years" the song he wrote specially for AWC. Yeah the Andy World Club already 17th years old!!!
Oh... how the times flew away... when I sang too, I got my eyes teary, memorizing all this 21 years I had Andy in my life.
It's all began when I saw his movies in 1984. It's not always simple to like him, I got some years when I almost couldn't get any of his stuffs, especially when the regulation forbidden for his stuffs including a cassette to be sale in Jakarta.
Also there's upside down in my life too ^__^
And to tell the truth, I already got my wish erased to be able to meet him in person. I already passed the years when I think it's important to me that he knew there's someone like me ~whom already like him since a little kid~ the only important for me is I keep supporting him as long as I can.
But at that moments, I finally can make all the impossible comes true. I'll never forget that moments, ever ^__^

Andy is sing along with us when I overheard the staff at the door said Andy there's only 5 minutes before Andy left. ~ I was told later by May that actually it's already overtime, coz Andy won't disappoint anyone of his fans to miss the photo session~
Andy still sing another song, the last song then he said goodbye to us.

So when Andy's gone, we went outside the hall and took our camera back. That time I finally managed to buy All About Love DVD special limited edition which had the necklace as a bonus, and I got the poster too \^__^/
After the bla bla bla... we went back to our hotel and prepare for the concert ^__^

Next episode... THE CONCERT ^___^

meanwhile... my baby JungMin... *muach2* i love this simple layout LOL
Jinnie... where are you??? i miss ya soo much, honey!!

A Brand New Concept!! Again! 10:31 PM

**********


STAND ME UP!
Ciska
email me

CRAZY CHASE






ARIGATOU.. YUKI
adobe photoshop
blogger
brushes
fonts
photobucket
imageshack
haloscan