Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Journey ^^

I'm home... ^o^v Finally, back at home to my daily routine activities after a blasting weekend. And here is my journal. Think I write it part by part and post it one by one, so you won't get tired and headache read such a very long post ^__^
Actually i planned to write the post day by day from a local i-net cafe in Malay. But then i found out that the hotel i stayed is near bus terminal, so unsafe for a girl to walk on the street alone. My Indonesian friend who work in Malay told the terminal is like Kampung Rambutan situation, there's a lot of crimes there. So because i wanna stay safe ^^ i decided not to go to inet cafe alone *oh...i missed my JM baby layout ^^* and post the report as soon as i got back. And here's the report part 1 ^^

1st day - Thursday
I went to the airport at 6.30 WIB with 2 friends. Right there I wait for the Air Asia Counter to be opened and also wait for the other friends. Totally there's 9 of us including me. The plane took off at 11.50.
At 14.50 Malay's Time - MT (13.50 WIB), we arrived in KL. From there, we rent a minibus to go to the hotel. Right there, my Malaysian friends is waiting for us to help us check in and stuffs.
After we took a shower and then we all went out looking for dinner. It turn out that my hotel is near Jalan Petaling aka China Town.
Guess what, KL is really similar to Jakarta hehehe... The road, the building, the car and even the heat and also the traffic!!
Yeah, the highway from the airport to the city is really looks like Cikampek highway! The apartments some of them looks like Kemayoran Mediteranian Apartment, Park Royale etc LOL
The differences is only there's no polution from the cars/buses even though some bus is in 'older age' from Jakarta's bus *thumbs up*. Malay is more discipline and cleaner city (a little ^^)

We ate dinner at the food court. I choose Seafood Kuey Teow, the taste not very different but a little cheaper if we count the rate. Yeah for foods, China Town had a lot of cheaper foods comparing to Jakarta's restaurants but do not think it also the same with the stuffs there. If you calculate it, you'll find it's better for us to buy things like clothes, watches in Mangdu or Glodok hehehe.
What really quite amazing is the China Town is really... again... really similar to Glodok ^o^v Yes, you almost couldn't tell the different, until you hear the language hehehe... In Malay there's 4 main languages: Melayu, KongHu, English and India.
After dinner, we went across the street to "S & M" ~a shop building like small ITC~ right there we look for a local phone number. At S&M, you can find shops full of box set!! Yes, that's the main place if you want to look for drama's box set ^__^
Well, I try to look Tiger & Dragon box set ^_~ too bad they only have all in Chinese subtitle @_@ I found Gokusen2, Dragon Sakura, Engine, Pride, etc. But I don't buy any of them because I really have a tight budget >_< I only bought one Andy's movie ^^
Actually I look for a special limited DVD edition of Andy's newest movie ~Malay's version~ , which had a “All About Love” necklace. At Andy's official website it already sold out in 3 days! And yeah it also sold out in Malay @_@
I don't buy anything else, only bought some mineral water *wink to Juju* at 7eleven ^^ Finished with our shopping list, we went back to hotel and had rest, it's already around 2.00am when I fall asleep.

2nd cat - Friday
I woke up at 5.00 MT ~sleepy mode on~ had breakfast at 7.00, preparing things and then we went to the airport to greet Andy ^^ We go by bus sponsored by Cathay Pacific. There's 'slogan' on the bus said: "Andy Lau has arrived in town." I took the picture with my phone LOL
When we arrived there's already many others waiting. Right there, I finally met May Pun, my Malay sweet sweet friend *hugzz her* I gave her TOKIO's single: Message ^^, TOKIO's copied stuffs and also Kwon Sang Woo's calendar ^__^
And guess what, she already waiting with gifts for me too. Gifts that I long for, yeah it's Tomoya's Box sets!! Yiippieee \^o^/ thank you so much, May. I'm so thankful I have you as a friend *muach* Glad you also like the gifts ^^

At 12.30 Andy arrived!! OMG... he is sooo handsome!! And his charisma... WOW!! Well I knew he is very charismatic guy, but I never imagine it's really big! Seems all people surround him can easily hypnotized. He only have to say something and people will eagerly jump to nod at his word *thumbs up*
And he's really generous with people, especially with his fans. When the guards ask him to walk ignoring the fans, he told them it's okay and he came to stand in front of us and took a picture with us. Yeah I stand only a meter away from him. Woohoo!! His skin is very white and smooth. Actually I also got some image that since he is already got ages, his face will have some wrinkle. But well, it turned out that pictures could deceive you. His face is so smooth!! There's no sign of oldness of him. Well... if you don't believe it, you can look at yourself in my picture ^^

If you remember The Legend of Condor Heroes dramas, you might remember Felix Wong *Kwee Ceng*. He also came with Andy!! WOW… I don't have any idea about that! The funny thing is I don't see him at all at the airport... oh my... hardly believe I miss seeing him when he walk in front of Andy walking from the VIP room to the limo. 0_0 Almost all of us, do not see him until someone told there's Felix too. But at that time, both of them had gone.

To be continue...
~ you want to know the next episode?? Please leave your comment, okay ^__~ LOL ~

A Brand New Concept!! Again! 9:44 PM

**********


STAND ME UP!
Ciska
email me

CRAZY CHASE






ARIGATOU.. YUKI
adobe photoshop
blogger
brushes
fonts
photobucket
imageshack
haloscan