

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
HAPPY EARLIER BIRTHDAY... Jinnie ... <333 My Love... My Perfect Man <333 never though i'm gonna love you this much! And my love is growing more and more deeper from the day One. Can't hardly believe i'll be able to see you right ON your birthday! *Thanks very deeply to God for this!* that's why i have to say happy birthday to you earlier ^^ it's been so long for me to post, want to close down but not in the mood for everything. All my energy is focused on Jinnie and all Shinhwa members <333 again for this special moment, i want to post a quote song lyric's translation. The song that stuck in my heart since the #1 i heard it <3333 Twin sis.... hope you doing alright and stay health *hugzzzzzz* Tze... i send you a bunch of 'killing poison' just check it out but try to be patient to print those =D wait until i get back *wink2* and take good care of my ShiWonie for me =D Len... your job is to take a good look of my JungMinie but remember just a look, DO NOT TOUCH!! LOL Ita... hello... met kenal juga, ud pernah denger dr Juju, Ita suka MinWoo juga ya? ^^ and here the song i post just to show my love to my 6 perfect men especially Jinnie <33333 MIDNIGHT GIRL by SHINHWA <3 my perfect men <3 You know I just been thinking about you as a matter of fact I been thinking about you for a long time now and I can't seen to get it out of my head... You're always on mind think about you all the time There's nobody in this world like you that I could ever find The time when I can see you is only during midnight so I just sit tight and wait for the minutes and hours to just pass by You who now I cannot see anywhere but in my dreams, love for midnight girl everyday I feel Even if you give me your hand I can not take it, love for midnight girl everyday I feel Are you really not in the world I live in, love for midnight girl everyday I feel I wanna be with you, I wanna kiss to you love for midnight girl everyday I feel As much as I can, as much as I can endure it, my heart for you loves you like this and doesn't change Can it be made, can it become reality, doesn't matter, as long as you can come in my dreams if this is so then though I can't catch you, I can feel you, as if you were right next to me, I can feel you I want to be with you here, like this forever but when morning comes and I open my eyes I want to forget you again If I could love you in my dreams and if I could trap you in my arms that we truly loved, if we can both remember then I will pray it will forever never break FULL CREDITS BELONGS TO MICHELLE @ SHINHWACHANGJO.NET <3<3 Jinnie.. you are my midnight man...
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|