

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
It's been a long time since I write in this blog. More than a year... Actually I've been thinking about renewing the concept of this blog months ago, but since I was too busy at work and still haven't got a fix concept, I kept it on my mind only =) I decided to change the concept of this blog. Rite now, I'll use non-fandom layout, coz I want to extend the content of this blog, not only about fandom world but also everyday stuffs. Well.. Off course I'll talk about it, but more about other subjects ^__^ Why... coz I think we need some space to talk 'bout things outside fandom too hehehe... I still have my vox's blog so I still can write 'bout my 'craziness' there =P But I'll use this blog to talk 'bout other things too. Since the people I knew & be friends with, has so many backgrounds & so many different interests, it's hard to catch up on them if I only depend on my vox's blog. So friends... come along and we'll have fun ^o^ Quote: U can't only depend on ur emotion to see or deal with some things, but u also has to think with ur head & see the other's side of view too
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|