

Thursday, April 10, 2008
Hi gals.. Thanks a lot for your prayers; I'm getting better now. Still have to bed rest, but hopefully next Monday I can see my kids again! I'm not say that I miss my office LOL but I do miss my kids so much. Especially my 3rd grade kids, they'll have the final exams in 2 weeks! I want to be there and support them even thought it might only have a little effect. And because of the fact that the time I can spend with them is getting short, I want to hang out with them a little more longer *^^ Ahhh talking 'bout wish list, actually there's more than that hahahaha... like I haven't put Tim's 4th album yet. But i drop it down along with others in order to get shinhwa goodies =P Unfortunately my WL #7 is already sold out!! Gosh never thought the tumbler sold so fast. Now.. Had to make the rite choice picking what goodies I should buy first, coz if I made the wrong choice, I'm afraid that I'll miss it. After I read Tanteun's xanga, I found out that Danson soon would be releasing his 2nd album! Oh my... please don't release so fast ^^;; For the time being, I had to suspend all the stuffs outside Shinhwa.. But if TOKIO also suddenly release something... *speechless* So pleaseeee... Tomoya, don't release anything at least for the next 4 months ^^;; Enough 'bout fandom thingy, today I just read an email from a friend. It's about a baby boy found being buried alive, and yet when police came to rescue him, the baby still alive! Gosh that's a Miracle! God had mercy on him, hope the baby can live healthy & had mercy to the people who did such a cruel thing *speechless* Ira-chan.. You like my layout? First, I was a little afraid for being too simple, but for myself, I love these simplicity ^^ Another quote I got from a conversation in Golden Era of Daughters in Law: If sometimes you had a difficulty in your life, that means God love you. HE wants you to learn something so your life can be meaningful =)
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|