

Monday, April 07, 2008
Hello gals… how are you doing? Hope you all doing fine. As for me… I just got back from hospital 2 days ago ^^;; Yeah… Again my stomach that caused trouble *pheww* Now still having bed rest at home and still need another check up 0_o Enough talking ‘bout sickness… Hmm… I missed a lot of things lately, still got no mood for doing anything. No dramas, no books, no music got me interested. But yesterday got a little progress =) I managed to finish watching Nodame Special. Hiroshi looks too skinny there, but still handsome, especially when he wears white shirt ^__^ And I also finally continue to watch Golden Era of a Daughter in Law. This drama is sooo funny =D the couples are so cute, especially the main couple, played by Lee Soe Kyeong & Kim Ji Hoon. They won the KBS drama awards as one of favorite couples, along with Kang Ji Hwan & Han Ji Min in Capital Scandal. Another great drama I really recommend you to watch too ^^ There are so many things we can learn from those two dramas. Try to watch them =) Well, some people might be back off when they know Golden Era got 56 episodes, but if you like family drama and got no problem with a long episodes, I recommend you to watch this drama. And for Capital Scandal, this drama is so funny, yet so touching. This drama is not only about romantic thingy, but also patriotism, the meaning of true friendship, family bound & pure love. This drama got many awards from KBS ^^ Meanwhile… thought I need to sort things out… there’s so many wish list I had to catch up with @_@ Hmm… how do I put them, here they are in order: 1. 2. 3. 4. Shinhwa Necklace 5. Shinhwa Stamp 6. Shinhwa Hood T-Shirt 7. 8. 9. 10. Upgrading computer ^^;; 11. Fahrenheit Concert in Singapore -> looks like a thousand mile away now with all those list above >_< 12. Aiishh… found out from 1 to 7 is all shinhwa isn't it? =D Yeah.. Rite now all I can think is them (_._) what should I do.. Couldn't help to think about them, couldn't live without them ^o^ Remembering shinhwa's 10th anniversary, there's a quote I'd like to share ^^ True friendship is hard to get, but once you have it, you'll find out that it's worth more than a diamond ^^
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|