Friday, January 30, 2009

Just heard few days ago, that FT Island ~ which is the Korean band that I love so much ~ was just split up. One of the members decided to leave the group. I felt miserable since then, really.
You might be thinking that I'm just over reacted, coz you could say it's only an idol group, a fandom world, what's the connection between them and me directly?

That's true, fandom world might be means you haven't got any real relationship with the idols that you fond with, but it doesn't mean they got nothing to do with you at all. Just try to imagine you used to hear their songs or watch they performed or any kind of shows they attended.. You might hear or watch them mostly everyday, suddenly you heard and see someone is missing.

I know it felt like there's an empty room inside my heart *sigh* Like I said in my previous post, separation... It's always hard for me to deal with. Well, separation never looks good and certainly never feels great >_<

I don't easily like idols or groups, but when I start to like him or them, I fall deep =D
Among those groups that I like, think this is the 1st time I experience the separation in the group. I'm not counting Boyzone or Battle.. May be because I like them less ^^;; or maybe because they don't show up as much FTI did, so their separation effect didn't seem much.

Anyway.. There's a new member at FTI *haven't seen his pic* hope he can replace the empty room, gonna support him & the new FTI always. Also I hope Won Bin gonna be happy in his life. Still love him though ^___^

Gah... It's a long post rite? =D I feel tired rite now actually.. Today I work in other branch, have to woke up very early, also have a full working time...
Too many works and less sleep... It's gonna be bad for my mood =P

Love... Unity... Friendship... are some of the things that we must really appreciate... things that we must put our effort to gain and in order to keep them exist.

This the lyric of FT Island song, that I uploaded here.
The lyric is what I always told myself.. Listening to this song.. with the reality rite now.... *sigh*

Don't Love(me) - Sarangeun Hajimayo
Song by FT Island
Translation by Hailey *TheDeathBlog@ blog.360.yahoo.com*


I should go.. I should hurry up and go.
Because my stubbornness will turn to tears.
I should hurry so I won't see you left behind.
A bit faster, I should hurry and go...

Our departing love, it's crying now.
Our over flowing sadness spills out...
It's hard... even just one step forward,
so i just stand crying with my back on you.

Don't love. Good bye will always come.
It hurts so much that you can't even breath.
I thought that it'd only hurt as much as I love you, that it'd be OK
...that I could forget it.
But no, it hurts thousand times more.

I'm afraid. Living with my eyes opened.
Because even if I'm searching, I wont be able to see you.
Instead of yearning for you...
...living with my eyes closed is probably better.

Don't love. Good bye will always come.
It hurts so much that you can't even breath.
I thought that it'd only hurt as much as I love you, that it'd be OK.
...that I could forget it.
But no, it hurts thousand times more.

Again and again...It can't, can't happen.
I keep telling to my self, like a fool.
Don't love. It hurts so much that you feel like dying.
Tears fall each and everyday.
I thought it would be easy when a new love come...
I thought I could forget everything, that's what they said.
but no...My love can't be that way
...for me

A Brand New Concept!! Again! 11:14 PM

**********


STAND ME UP!
Ciska
email me

CRAZY CHASE






ARIGATOU.. YUKI
adobe photoshop
blogger
brushes
fonts
photobucket
imageshack
haloscan