

Thursday, January 29, 2009
Here comes another year... Time seems pass quicker than before. There's so many things happened yet there's also so many undone. I'm not really good at making New Year resolutions ^^;; Had stopped making them years ago. Not because it wasn't important, but I felt in these couple of years, I had avoiding being in too seriously deep thoughts :p There's many serious stuffs at work & home I've already dealing with, so in my free time, I prefer to concentrate on things that can makes me enjoy & happy ^^ Last year, I dealt with couple of separations, with my lovely kids... they graduated, my colleagues... they moved to another office. Even though we can meet each other in the future, but for me, separation *in any kind of type* is always not an easy thing to deal with. There's also big economic crisis with no sign of recovery soon. So 2009 is a year that begins with so many things we must handle. I think everyone of us must have a little faith & hope ~ if not a big one =D ~ that with God, we will be able to pass this year even though there's so many uncertainty. For me, I have to keep reminding myself that God will always be on my side. That God will help me to face what ever I'll be going through. Coz I know myself...a person that is hard to have hope =) So let us face a new year with open eyes, learn to see possibilities... to see blessings in disguise.. To see chances... that God gives to us.
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|