

Saturday, February 14, 2009
To answer Cicha's question… Nope dear… Baby's brother's group is different with FTI. His former group was called Xing n as far as I remember now he joined another one which called U Kiss. FTI is a band not a boy band, they play musical instruments just like TOKIO ^^ And guest what? My fav is also the same with my fav in TOKIO… the lead vocal hehehe… Here their pictures with Won Bin… ![]() And here the pictures with new member Seung Hoon… ![]() ![]() It turns out that the new member's voice a bit similar to Won Bin's voice =) Jae Jin is soo cute with his new hairstyle!! *steal a kiss from Juju* ^__* Jung Hoon's hair is back to normal!! Yeay!! Min Hwan is cute as always... Seung Hoon.. people said sometimes he looks like Lee Seung Gi ^^ And Hong Ki… even though I don't quite really like his new hairstyle… He still looks cute & adorable. Still love him no matter what! =DD Their mini album is on the way… FTI Fighting!! \^__^/ And here an article about health that I've got *don't know the source* Health Awareness: 1. Answer the phone with left ear 2. Do not drink coffee twice a day 3. Do not take pills with cool water 4. Do not have huge meal after 5 pm 5. Reduce the amount of oily food per consume 6. Drink more water in the morning, less at night 7. Keep your distance from mobile phone chargers 8. Do not use headphones / earphones for long period of time 9. Best sleeping time is from 10 pm until 6 am 10. Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping 11. When battery is down to the last grid / bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1.000 times Ouch…. I think from those eleven things, I failed more than 6!!! >__< The most things I failed many times ~ almost every time ~ *sigh* is #9, #11. Ouch.. Ouch.. Ouch… So.. What about you? ^^
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|