

Friday, April 03, 2009
It's been a month already, but I'm still in lazy mode to write anything ^^;; Just want to upload this new layout & say happy birthday to JungMin! Jung Min ah... Wish you more success... Wish you health... Wish you happiness! Miss you so much! I hope you'll comeback soon... Hope SS501 will comeback in full formation. I'm gonna support & love you & SS501 always! ^__^ Never though I gonna use someone's pic again as my layout. But I got bored in everything recently, except for listening to FTI's songs =P But last week in the middle of my boredom, I read a book about Photoshop & it reminds me how I love making wallies & layout, so in the end, I made this layout ^^ A layout with HongKi's pic <3 Yeah... my addiction with HongKi still continues hahahaha I think my addiction to FTI somehow reduce the potential addiction with Lee Min Ho =DD Yeah I really love watching Boys Over Flower ~ the only drama I watch these couple of months ~ and I love Min Ho, long before he act as Goo Jun Pyo in BOF. But since I'm still madly over HongKi, the effect from watching BOF and MinHo is calmed a lot =P Even the fact that there's HyungJoong too, didn't help much *mianhae leader* hahaha Right now after BOF ended, I still have no interest to watch another drama, even though there's so many neglected dramas in my room ^^;; Have to find something to turn my mood up =D Food for thought: Try to look at the bright side of every problems or obstacles. Those visions might reduce our stress & help us to keep ourselves on the right track. That can also help us to see what God's plan for us & hopefully at the end, we can see there's blessings in disguise ^__^ Edit: Hope you won't get shock with my list below ^_^;; Wish List: MTV Unplugged – Tomoya Nagase DVD – expected release date April 22nd, 2009 -> on the way ^_* FT Island – I Believe Myself - 2nd Japan Single First Press Limited Edition – CD+DVD - expected release date April 22nd, 2009 -> thanks a lot to beep & arleen ^^ Fahrenheit in Japan Photobook – expected release date April 22nd, 2009 -> on the way too ^^;; --> have to order this one as fast as I could. At hmv it's alreasy sold out! @_@ Can you believe that? All of them expected to be release at the same date??? Oh My… *speechless* Another wish list: JunJin – 2nd Album/Single – expected release date May 2009 FT Island – Live house Tour ~ Prologue of FT Island DVD – release date May 27th, 2009 SS501 – 2nd Japan Album - All My Love First Press Limited Edition– expected release date May 13th, 2009 Fahrenheit – 3rd Japan Single ~ Only You – Version B – release date March 18th, 2009 Are you guys intend to kil me or what T_T Already got a minus in my account and now it grows to a BIG minus *rolling eyes* Gahh… With a wish list like that, what am I suppose to do with a possibility that JunJin might be held a concert in Thai this year? Also SS501's? Jinnie, I must... I want... I'm praying to God, I could watch your concert. That will be like a miracle & a dream comes true T_T
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|