

Monday, February 01, 2010
Me... Re-open this blog? Why? Is there anyone close to me still blogging? Don't think so, so why? Couldn't find the answer yet ^^;; But I've got many things in my mind right now. So I just want to pour out my mind into something. Maybe by writing in this blog, I can control my stress level a little bit =D Today I spent all my time at office, working on this new software. I decided to use it for Accounting Lab. It's simple yet it's the most suitable and matched with what I want :) First there's chaos with the 'lame' computers, but thankfully with the help of my office ITs the problems solved! Also the kids were being nice ^^ But there's regret... I knew I had to deal with it for the rest of my life. I missed my former student's father' funeral >_< I should had gone yesterday, but I had spent my whole day trying this new software, then I forgot I had to go to pay my condolences. I wish he'll forgive me for 'ignoring' his sorrow. There's no excuse, though T_T Also there's one thing, there's a job I didn't do correctly. I got reckless when things got complicated, added to it some of my colleagues didn't do and now I have to fix the mess, while I couldn't find any way out >_< Gah.. Why my life is so complicated? God is only a prayer away... I know it perfectly. But sometimes I just wish God won't give me so much problems that I couldn't fix. Why almost all my problems are the type that I have to deal with it? The type that you couldn't fix it no matter what you do 0_0
CRAZY CHASE
ARIGATOU.. YUKI
|